Become a Professional Pilot
Regal Air is one of the best flight schools in the United States. We have well-trained and highly-skilled flight instructors, a large number of training aircraft, and exceptional training facilities on an air traffic controlled airport.
Professional Pilot Course
- Certificates and Courses
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Rating (IFR)
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Commercial Certificate
- High Performance
- Airline Transport Pilot
Professional Instructors with Extensive Experience
Our flight instructors have well over 50,000 hours of combined flight experience and have spent more than 20,000 hours teaching students how to fly. Many of our students and instructors have become professional pilots for major airlines like Alaska and Horizon Air.
The Perfect Location for Flight Training
- FAA control tower – Offers better radio training, an essential part of learning to fly
- Variety of weather – Learn to fly IFR in real clouds and experience how a plane handles in varying weather conditions
- Variety of flight training areas nearby – Local practice areas makes flight training more efficient
- Uncongested airspace and taxiways – Shorter wait time for takeoff means more training for our students
Large and Well-Maintained Fleet of Aircraft
- Maintained by Our Own Shop – Planes stay well-maintained, clean, and flight-ready
- Variety of Aircraft – Students become versatile pilots and get experienced at flying many different aircraft. We can also comfortably accommodate larger students
- Variety of Avionics – Receive specific hands-on training for a variety of instrumentation, including modern GPS navigation
- M1 Visa/TSA Assistance
- Extensive Classroom Training
- Simulator Training
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
For additional information, Email Carolyn Moeller at Regal Air or call Carolyn from within the United States at 1-800-337-0345, or internationally at 00+1+425-353-9123, for a consultation.
Winter Quarter begins 2 January 2017. Applications were required to be submitted by 3 October 2016.
Spring Quarter begins 6 March 2017. Applications were required to be submitted by 5 December 2016.
Summer Quarter begins 5 June 2017. Apply by 6 March 2017 to begin training at that time.
Fall Quarter begins 4 September 2017. Apply by 10 July 2016 to begin training at that time.