Hiring A&P Maintenance Technicians
- You love maintaining general aviation aircraft
- You’re a problem solver
- You like every day to be a little different
- You take pride in doing the job right
- Examine airframes and powerplants for defects and make necessary repairs
- Perform 100-hour and annual inspections and repairs
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems
- Perform analysis and repairs to a variety of aircraft systems
- Keep records of maintenance and repair work
- 3+ years of general aviation maintenance experience
- A&P License
- Inspection Authorization (IA) preferred
- Sick Leave
- Flexible work environment
Regal Air is a flight school, aircraft rental, and general aviation maintenance shop on Paine Field, in Everett, WA. The owner comes from the maintenance side of the business first, as a mechanic with IA, so ensuring all planes are looking good and dispatch-ready is a high priority. Having been around since 1989, we’re well-established in the area and have an abundance of stable work lined up. We’re enthusiastic about planes, love to fly, and build great relationships through regular client and employee events.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and/or cover letter using the form on this page or drop it off in person at:
10300 28th Ave W.
Paine Field, Everett, WA 98204
Don’t Live in the Area? No Problem.
If you’re looking for an A&P maintenance job and willing to move, there’s no better place to live than the Pacific Northwest. From our offices, we’re less than half an hour to the beach or forests and less than an hour to skiing or snowboarding. We’re also home to some of the greatest breweries and wineries in the nation, with many of the hops and grapes grown just two hours away in the Yakima Valley. Everywhere is green, the summers are amazing, the winters are mild, and the people are laid-back and friendly.
If you’re a good candidate and willing to move for this position, we can be flexible with our interview process to accommodate your needs.