Hiring Certified Flight Instructors
- You love helping others learn and succeed
- You’re detail oriented
- You’re self-motivated
- You’re a skilled pilot and are able to effectively instruct students
- Your schedule is flexible to meet your students’ needs
- Provide instruction in the classroom and in flight
- Regularly schedule each assigned student to ensure progress through the course
- Accurately maintain all appropriate records
- Meet with potential new customers, conduct tours, and informational meetings
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor
- Must get CFII during employment
- Bonus: Current CFII (highly preferred) or MEI
- Instruction Liability Insurance Provided
- Labor and Industries Employment Coverage Provided
- Flexible work environment
Regal Air is a flight school, aircraft rental, and general aviation maintenance shop on Paine Field, in Everett, WA. The owner comes from the maintenance side of the business first, as a mechanic with IA, so ensuring all planes are looking good and dispatch-ready is a high priority. Having been around since 1989, we’re well-established in the area and have an abundance of stable work lined up. We’re enthusiastic about planes, love to fly, and build great relationships through regular client and employee events.
- 4 Cessna 152s
- 7 Cessna 172s
- 1 Cessna 205
- 1 Piper Warrior
- 1 Piper Arrow
- 1 Piper Seneca
- Maintained and updated by our in-house maintenance staff
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and/or cover letter using the form on this page or drop it off in person at:
10100—30th Ave. W
Hangar C 51
Paine Field, Everett, WA 98204
Don’t Live in the Area? No Problem.
If you’re looking for a Flight Instructor job and willing to move, there’s no better place to live than the Pacific Northwest. From our offices, we’re less than half an hour to the beach or forests and less than an hour to skiing or snowboarding. We’re also home to some of the greatest breweries and wineries in the nation, with many of the hops and grapes grown just two hours away in the Yakima Valley. Everywhere is green, the summers are amazing, the winters are mild, and the people are laid-back and friendly.
Outside of the summer months, the cloudy days allow for real IFR training. We also have a tower and nearly every type of airspace. This location is fantastic for instructing and learning!
If you’re a good candidate and willing to move for this position, we can be flexible with our interview process to accommodate your needs.