Regal Air’s insurance policy covers you automatically (subject to the terms and conditions of the policy) up to a limit of $100,000/occurrence for bodily injury and property damage liability, including passengers.
Additional levels of protection are recommended and may be obtained through the purchase of a non-owned aircraft insurance policy and/or the selection of the optional equipment protection program
Non-Owned Aircraft Renter’s Insurance
Information regarding separate non-owned aircraft personal liability renter’s insurance is available by request. Although not required, you may wish to purchase a separate insurance policy to obtain higher limits of liability and/or obtain coverage for aircraft other than offered at Regal Air. Regal Air strongly recommends you review and consider a separate renter’s insurance policy to meet your individual protection needs. Aircraft hull values change periodically and are available upon request.
To purchase a policy or to obtain additional information, go to Regal Aviation Insurance (www.regalaviation.com)
Optional Equipment Protection Program
If aircraft damage should occur while you are renting a Regal Air aircraft, expenses may extend well beyond the level of insurance coverage. Therefore, we offer our equipment protection program to you on a per rental hour basis. By selecting this program on each dispatch sheet, you will not be liable to Regal Air for the following expenses, which can reach well over $10,000:
- Up to $5,000 Hull Insurance Deductible
- All Lost Revenues for the Aircraft
- Additional Maintenance and Parts Costs
- Additional Aircraft Recovery Costs
- Lost of Aircraft Value Due to Damage History
- Incurred Administrative Expenses
Regal Air’s aircraft insurance policy or the Optional Equipment Protection Program does not cover:
- Any violation of Federal Aviation Regulations committed by you.
- Failure to properly secure the aircraft as outlined in the rental regulations.
- Any theft of aircraft or equipment by you or your passengers.
- Any of your personal belongings that are lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Those monies that our insurance company pays on our behalf as a result of your negligent use of our aircraft; i.e. damage repair costs to the aircraft.
- Any personal injuries to you or loss of personal items.
Click here to view a printable version of the Regal Air insurance document.