Effective today, June 1, our Covid-19 rules and guidelines are changing.
Per the State’s new 5/21/2021 release, we will operate as follows:
1) Fully Vaccinated* employees and customers will no longer be required to wear face coverings in our facilities or in the aircraft.
2) Unvaccinated employees and customers will still be required to continue wearing face coverings to minimize risk of transmission and receipt of possible disease.
3) Any person can continue to remain masked if they desire.
4) Face-to-face briefing/teaching (including flight instruction operations) should be discussed between the individuals involved. Any request by either party to wear face coverings will be honored.
5) Disinfecting aircraft cockpit surfaces is now at PIC’s option. Please do not clean avionic’s screens with alcohol.
6) No one should enter the facility or aircraft if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or other infectious disease.
What you need to do:
If you are fully vaccinated, bring either your card or a photo of your card to the front desk. Our administration personnel will keep a confidential written record of your vaccination status. This collection of info will be protected by personal information laws.
*Fully vaccinated is defined as a person who has received a final vaccine dose plus the standard 2 week waiting period.
If you have any questions at all, please contact the front desk. Thank you for your continued support,