Now that you have conquered single-engine flying, why not get your Multi-Engine rating? Feel the power and speed of two engines at your fingertips.
- Aircraft Systems
- Multi-Engine Aerodynamics
- Normal, Abnormal, Single Engine, and Emergency Procedures
- Multi-Engine Maneuvers
Once Complete, You Can:
- Fly higher, farther, and faster in a multi-engine aircraft
FAA Minimum Requirements:
- Private Pilot Certificate
- 3rd Class Medical
- 5 Hours of Flight Time
- 20 Hours of Flight Instruction
- 8 Hours of Ground Instruction
Note: FAA requirements vary based whether they are for Part 61 or Part 141.
Cost to complete the Multi-Engine Rating Course varies a lot based off of how long a student takes to complete their training.
Fly With Regal Air:
- 1-on-1 Instruction – Learn at your own pace and get personalized training from our experienced instructors
- Schedule Flexibility – Fly every day or whenever you can. We can train you around your schedule
- Quality Aircraft – All of our aircraft are in excellent shape and very well-maintained. They’re perfect for learning to fly in!
Call us at (425) 353-9123 or contact us to start flying!
The above prices are very rough estimates. More accurate prices, including a full breakdown of costs, can be found by clicking on the link for the Price Sheet. This is not a guarantee of completion or costs. Your actual costs may be higher due to individual skills, weather conditions, your flying frequency and/or additional special needs training.
Prices do not include occasional fuel surcharges during volatile fuel pricing.
All rentals include fuel and limited insurance.