Learning to Fly for Fun
If you’re not interested in a career as a pilot, but still want to experience the freedom, joy, and exhilaration of flying, getting a Private Pilot Certificate is a great place to start.
What You Can Do With A Private Pilot Certificate:
- Give yourself and your friends an aerial tour of the Pacific Northwest
- Save a TON of time by taking a flight instead of a road trip
- Fly to Friday Harbor for a nice lunch
- Skip the ferry and fly straight to the San Juans for a weekend vacation
- Join a flying club
- Learn aerobatics
Fly With Regal Air:
- 1-on-1 Instruction – Learn at your own pace and get personalized training from our experienced instructors
- Schedule Flexibility – Fly every day or whenever you can. We can train you around your schedule
- Quality Aircraft – All of our aircraft are in excellent shape and very well-maintained. They’re perfect for learning to fly in!
See the Private Pilot Course for more information