Hiring Aircraft Fueler and Line Technicians
We’re looking for a part time Aircraft Fueler and Line Technician to perform aircraft fueling, oil and window servicing of company and customer aircraft at our flight school on Paine Field in Everett, WA. 20-25 hours per week with full time potential and opportunity.
- You’re a problem solver
- You like every day to be a little different and to work at a fast pace
- You’re detail oriented
- You take pride in doing the job right
- Perform aircraft fueling, oil and window servicing
- Perform aircraft exterior and interior cleaning
- Tow aircraft
- Conduct light janitorial duties inside of office and maintenance facilities
- Provide assistance to other departments as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 18 years of age
- Driver’s license with a clean record
- Self-starter and able to work unsupervised if needed
- Sick Leave
- Flexible work environment
Regal Air is a flight school, aircraft rental, and general aviation maintenance shop on Paine Field, in Everett, WA. The owner comes from the maintenance side of the business first, so ensuring all planes are looking good and dispatch-ready is a high priority. Having been around since 1989, we’re well-established in the area and have an abundance of stable work lined up. We’re enthusiastic about planes, love to fly, and we build great relationships through regular client and employee events.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and/or cover letter using the form on this page or drop it off in person at:
10217 30th Ave. W
Hangar C 51
Paine Field, Everett, WA 98204
Please no phone calls.