Hiring Avionics Installation Technician
- You love working with the latest, constantly-evolving general aviation technology
- You’re a problem solver
- You like every day to be a little different
- You take pride in doing the job right
- Troubleshoot and repair of avionics systems problems
- Perform instrument systems alignment
- Perform software uploads to avionics systems
- Plan and integrate installation of avionics systems
- An aptitude for understanding electronics
- Ability to read and understand wiring drawings and schematics
- Either: Recent experience working on small piston aircraft, preferably w/ avionics installations or wiring
- Or: Completed school or certification related to electronics or avionics
- Sick Leave
- Flexible work environment
Crown Aviation is the avionics component of Regal Air, a flight school and general aviation maintenance shop on Paine Field, in Everett, WA. The owner comes from the maintenance side of the business first, as a mechanic with IA, so ensuring all planes are dispatch-ready with up-to-date avionics is a high priority. Having been around since 1982, we’re well-established in the area and have an abundance of stable work lined up. We’re enthusiastic about planes, love to fly, and build great relationships through regular client and employee events.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and/or cover letter using the form on this page or drop it off in person at:
10300 28th Ave W.
Paine Field, Everett, WA 98204
Don’t Live in the Area? No Problem.
If you’re looking for an avionics job and willing to move, there’s no better place to live than the Pacific Northwest. From our offices, we’re less than half an hour to the beach or forests and less than an hour to skiing or snowboarding. We’re also home to some of the greatest breweries and wineries in the nation, with many of the hops and grapes grown just two hours away in the Yakima Valley. Everywhere is green, the summers are amazing, the winters are mild, and the people are laid-back and friendly.
If you’re a good candidate and willing to move for this position, we can be flexible with our interview process to accommodate your needs.