Hiring Certified Flight Instructors
We’re looking for Certified Flight Instructors to provide flight, simulator, and ground training at our flight school on Paine Field in Everett, WA.
We have several students on a waiting list, ready and eager to be taught to fly by a qualified instructor!
- You love helping others learn and succeed
- You’re detail oriented
- You’re self-motivated
- You’re able to effectively instruct students at all levels of training
- Your schedule is flexible to meet your students’ needs
- Provide instruction in the classroom and in flight
- Regularly schedule each assigned student to ensure progress through the course
- Accurately maintain all appropriate records in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Meet with potential new customers, conduct tours, and informational meetings
- Current FAA Flight Instructor Certificate
- Bonus: Current CFII (highly preferred) or MEI
- More than 1,000 hours per year of loggable flight time available
- $25-35/hour starting pay, depending on experience and ratings
- Sick Leave
- Discounts provided for training for additional ratings or certifications
- Free personal aircraft rental time can be earned
- Instruction Liability Insurance Provided
- Labor and Industries Employment Coverage Provided
- Flexible work environment
Regal Air is a flight school, aircraft rental, and general aviation maintenance shop on Paine Field, Everett, WA. The owner comes from the maintenance side of the business, as an Airframe and Powerplant mechanic with Inspection Authorization; ensuring all aircraft are looking good and dispatch-ready is a high priority. Having been around since 1989, we’re well-established in the area and have an abundance of stable work lined up. We’re enthusiastic about aircraft, love to fly, and build great relationships through regular client and employee events. Our training manual is based on Jeppesen materials and is structured and easy to apply to your students.
- 3 Cessna 152s
- 7 Cessna 172s (1 of which has two-axis autopilot and a G1000)
- 1 Cessna 182
- 1 Cessna 205
- 1 Piper Warrior
- 1 Piper Arrow
- 1 Piper Seneca Multi-Engine
- Our IFR aircraft are WAAS-certified
- Two of our 172s are 180hp with a Garmin GTN 750
- Maintained and updated by our in-house maintenance staff
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and/or cover letter using the form on this page or drop it off in person at:
10217 31st Ave. W
Hangar C 51
Paine Field, Everett, WA 98204
Don’t Live in the Area? No Problem.
If you’re looking for a Flight Instructor position and willing to move, there’s no better place to live than the Pacific Northwest. We’re on a towered airfield, right next door to Boeing, and in the middle of several different classes of airspace. From our offices, we’re less than half an hour to the beach or forests and less than an hour to skiing or snowboarding. We’re also home to some of the greatest breweries and wineries in the nation, with many of the hops and grapes grown just two hours away in the Yakima Valley. Everywhere is green, the summers are amazing, the winters are mild, and the people are laid-back and friendly.
Outside of the summer months, the cloudy days allow for real IFR training. This location is fantastic for instructing and learning in all-weather operating environments.
If you’re a good candidate and willing to move for this position, we can be flexible with our interview process to accommodate your needs.