Hiring Receptionist/Inventory Manager/Customer Service
We’re looking to fill a full-time Receptionist/Inventory Manager/Customer Service position, available immediately.
- You’re professional and present yourself well
- You’re enthusiastic and enjoy helping others
- You have a knack for organization
- Handle and coordinate all phone, email, and in-person customer requests in a timely manner
- Keep parts in stock and track inventory
- Knowledge of basic computer operations and programs, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and master responsibilities.
- Must have good written and pleasant oral communication skills.
- Ability to absorb, retain, and apply information quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully multitask.
- Exceptional customer service/relationship skills with an emphasis on enthusiasm and outgoing personality. Skills in handling customer’s problems and situations in a win/win manner are a must.
- No specific aviation experience required. We will train all aspects of the job if you have the necessary and natural customer service greeting and relationship skills.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
- Standard busy office environment.
- Business casual dress code.
Full time employees for one year are eligible for vacation, sick leave, medical and 401k program.
Regal Air is a flight school, aircraft rental, and general aviation maintenance shop on Paine Field, in Everett, WA. Having been around since 1989, we’re well-established in the area, have 30 employees, and are very busy. We’re enthusiastic about planes, love to fly, and build great relationships through regular client and employee events.
Drug and Alcohol Testing:
FAA mandated program for this safety sensitive position. Initial drug screening for hired employees with continuing random drug and alcohol testing program.
How to Apply:
Send resume and references using Indeed or MAIL to: Regal Air, 10100 30th Ave West, Everett, WA. 98204.
No calls please.