How about taking a little time out and go for a Regal Air pleasure charter flight? Whether your flight is a simple one-hour scenic tour of the local area, a destination to the far-off reaches of the Pacific Northwest, or anywhere in between, Regal Air can get you there and back. And best of all, we do it on your schedule!
Driving to your vacation destination is time consuming and can be frustrating with traffic and construction. An affordable alternative is to charter your own personal aircraft to take you to your vacation destination.
San Juan Islands
As low as $395 to any San Juan airport we serve
This price is per plane, per trip, and not per person. Our aircraft can hold 5 people (w/ some limitations). Contact us for details or fill out the form below.
One-Way Flight Time: 30-45min
- Friday Harbor
- Roche Harbor (Plus $15 landing fee)
- Orcas Island
- Lopez Island
- Blakely Island
- Decatur Island
- Lopez Island
- A romantic dinner at Friday Harbor: $395 plus $150 2-hour standby. Total trip: $545
- Weekend camping trip: $395 for drop-off. $395 to bring you back a different day. Total trip: $790
These sample prices are approximate and are per plane, per trip, and not per person. Our aircraft can hold 5 people (w/ some limitations). Contact us for details or fill out the form below.
|Ocean Shores||$615||1 Hour|
|Port Angeles||$395||45 Min|
|Spokane||$1,300||2 Hours 15 Min|
|Wenatchee||$575||1 Hour 5 Min|
|Yakima||$750||1 Hours 15 Min|
- Meet with a client in Wenatchee: $575 plus $190 2-hour standby. Total trip: $765
- Spend the weekend in Port Angeles: $395 for drop-off. $395 to bring you back a different day. Total trip: $790
Other Pacific Northwest Locations
|Astoria, OR||$900||1 Hours 30 Min|
|Portland, OR||$1000||1 Hour 45 Min|
|Salem, OR||$1,200||2 Hours|
|Tillamook, OR||$1,150||2 Hours 5 Min|
|Coeur d’Alene, ID||$1,400||2 Hours 20 Min|
|Missoula, MT||$2,000||3 Hours 20 Min|
- Play a round of golf in Astoria: $900 plus $380 5-hour standby (1 free hour of standby is provided for long flights). Total trip: $1,280
- Weekend beach trip in Tillamook: $1,150 for drop-off. $1,150 to bring you back a different day. Total trip: $2,300
*The prices provided are approximations and may change due to necessary and often unforseen circumstances such as weather, route adjustments, or total weight of passengers and/or luggage. They reflect a round-trip price per flight and do not include standby time. A second “round trip” is needed if dropping you off and picking you up on separate days.
**Flight times are rough estimates and may change substantially due to weather or air traffic. Estimated time shown is one-way.
If you haven’t flown in a small charter plane before, you should be aware of a few constraints:
- Weather: Poor weather greatly impacts our ability to fly. From June-August, there’s a good chance we’ll be able to conduct your charter flight on most days. However, outside of those months, it’s very possible that we may need to cancel your charter with short notice. Flights staying west of the Cascades have a much higher probability of occurring as scheduled.
- Size: Our planes are much smaller than those used by airlines. At most, we can accommodate 5 passengers and a small amount of luggage (total weight approximately 850lbs and we are required to weigh people and luggage).
Adventure and Flexibility
Our small, fast, and maneuverable airplanes are capable of landing on much shorter runways than a Boeing 737, opening up a world of possibilities for more remote destination choices. Often times, we can land you closer to your final destination than a major airline can.
Save Time – Driving vs. Flying
Flying is drastically quicker than driving, especially if you can avoid SEATAC’s long security lines by taking a private charter. The chart below shows a comparison of drive time vs. flight time. You can see that flying can cut the travel time by over 75% in some cases!
|Destination||Drive Time||Flight Time|
|Ocean Shores||4 Hours||45 Minutes|
|Forks||5 Hours w/ Ferry||1 Hour 20 Min|
|Port Angeles||4 Hours w/ Ferry||45 Min|
|Portland||3.5 Hours||1 Hour 30 Min|
|Wenatchee||2 Hours||1 Hour|
|Chelan||3 Hours||1 Hour 15 Min|
|Spokane||4.5 Hours||2 Hours 30 Min|
|Coeur d’Alene||6 Hours||3 Hours|
Get a Quote or More Information
Book your private charter today and see where we can take you! Please call us at (425) 353-9123 or fill out the form below for more information. We’ll get back to you within one business day.