All students welcome!
- U.S. Citizens
- Legal Residents (non-U.S. Citizens)
The TSA requires flight schools to see proof of citizenship before beginning flight training. We are required to keep a copy of this proof. We will only accept original documents or certified copies. This proof of citizenship can be in the following formats:
- Unexpired U.S. Passport
- Birth certificate + government issued I.D.
- Naturalization certificate + government issued I.D.
- Certificate of birth abroad + government issued I.D.
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship + government issued I.D.
Legal Residents of the U.S.
Legal residents include those in the U.S. that:
- Are permanent residents (green card)
- Legally in the U.S. with a work status visa (H-type)
- Refugees in asylum status in the U.S.
Contact Regal Air before completing any applications. To begin flight training you will be required to::
- Show I.D. and proof of legal status in the U.S.
- Pass a TSA Background Check if receiving training towards:
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Adding an instrument rating
- Adding a multi-engine rating